These are asian style with
- 2 pounds or so of boneless skinless checken breasts.
Cut them into strips and put then on skewers (soak the
in water so they don't burn).
Or just leave them as strips and no skewers
Sauce for grilling or broiling -
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons tumeric powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- olive oil to give it body and volume ~ 4 tablespoons or more
Mix this up in a small bowl.
Salt and pepper the chicken.
Paint on the sauce.
Heat the grill or broiler. (best under the broiler)
Cook on each side for about three to four minutes.
Dipping sauce to die for -
In a small sauce pan heat up while stirring
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons or so of peanut butter
- 2-3 tablespoons of lime juice
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
Beware of the tumric. It can be messy. It stains everything
including your hands.
This makes too much dipping sauce. You might save half of it